Matthew 8:26 KJV
- “Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.”
- “Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.””
- I Would LOVE to TRY this Treadmill Workout at home!
- James 3:13-18 NLT
- A Faithful Woman Deserves a Faithful Man
- It’s not about keeping it real, it’s being true to yourself.
You've already liked this